To help keep our staff and our guests safe, Al Johnson’s has implemented the following procedures:
AL JOHNSON’S RESTAURANT
- Please check in at hostess station upon arrival. Please be mindful of appropriate spacing in lobby while waiting.
- All Al Johnson’s employees will be wearing facemasks, and we require all guests to wear masks in all areas inside the building unless they are seated at their table.
- All our employees will pass a health and temperature check before their shift starts.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at all entrances and exits.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas as well as menus, chairs, and tables after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, and condiments will either a single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will continue to be a leader in food safety and sanitation practices where all of our team is trained in safe food handling practices and a Certified Food Protection Manager is scheduled for every shift.
Prefer not to wear a mask or eat inside? Curbside delivery is available daily.
To place your order, call 920-421-4ALS
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.